Returns / Exchange Policy
We want to make it simple and easy for you to return or exchange a purchase if you're not satisfied with it because at the end of the day we want our stuff to make you happy.
Here's what you need to know about our return policy:
Change of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind that's okay with us, we'll offer you a credit note provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase;
- Your product is not a woodwind instrument or any instrument played by the mouth, due to hygiene reasons;
- Your item must be in new and unused condition;
- You have proof of purchase;
- Your item is not a custom prop, sale item, DVD or item cut by the meter eg. kevlar wick or grip.
- Your product is not a Gift Voucher.
- You are willing to pay for the return postage, if purchased online, and understand the postage charges on your original order are non-refundable.
If you would like to return an internet order you'll need to contact us first.
We will repair, exchange or refund a product where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality;
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose;
- The product does not match the sample or our description;
- The item has not been misused, physically damaged or neglected; and
- You have proof of purchase.
Depending on the product and issue we may need to return the item to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem.
Lulu and the Gnome reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund.
Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.